Chequer metallic self adhesive contact designs are premium quality and give furniture or accessories a stylish finish, can be used on shelf edges or drawer fronts for example.
Metallics can give your furniture a high end look, it’s the hottest trend around!
It is easy to apply with a low tac adhesion on application, so the film can be repositioned if you’re not happy, air bubbles can be pushed out with a smoother to the edge. The film can be wrapped around doors or use a craft knife to trim at the edge. Leave to bond for 24 hours and when you fancy a change, it’s fully removable too.
- Measure & cut to size (use grid on backing paper)
- Can be applied to any flat surface
- Use water on smooth surfaces like glass & appliances (aids application)
- Repositionable during application (due to a water-based adhesive
- Use a d-c-fix application kit contains craft knife & smoother (sold separately)
- A hairdryer can be used on curved surfaces (heat softens the vinyl)
- Bonds in 24 hours
- Wipe clean (regular household cleaners are fine)
- Heat resistant to 75°C (hot plates & cups will not damage the vinyl, but use worktop savers for hot pans)
- Fully removable (use a hairdryer for easy removal and soapy water for any adhesive residue leftover)