d-c-fix® High Quality Self Adhesive Contact is a Vinyl Wrap Contact for Craft Projects & Protection.
d-c-fix® velour sticky back self adhesive contact offers protection against scratches on high polished furniture or real wood when applied to the base of ornaments, lamps or plant pots.
It is perfect for making bespoke game table for card games or tiddly winks or perhaps a backdrop for a train set. Whatever its use, our high quality velour contact is simple to apply and provides a flawless finish.
d-c-fix® is easy to apply with a low tac adhesion on application, so the film can be repositioned if you’re not happy, air bubbles can be pushed out with a smoother to the edge. The film can be wrapped around doors or use a craft knife to trim at the edge. Leave to bond for 24 hours and when you fancy a change, it’s fully removable too.
- Measure & cut to size (use grid on backing paper)
- Can be applied to any flat surface
- Use water on smooth surfaces like glass & appliances (aids application)
- Repositionable during application (due to a water-based adhesive)
- Use a d-c-fix application kit contains craft knife & smoother (sold separately)
- A hairdryer can be used on curved surfaces (heat softens the vinyl)
- Wipe clean (regular household cleaners are fine)
- Fully removable (use a hairdryer for easy removal and soapy water for any adhesive residue leftover)