White Board, can be written on with white board markers and wiped clean with a cloth. It makes an excellent drawing surface for children or memo board on a kitchen wall or fridge
d-c-fix® white board film is ideal for the home or office environment. Stick it on your home office wall, use it for shopping lists in the kitchen or try some in a child’s bedroom – they’ll love playing schools with it! The roll of film also comes with a white board pen and the vinyl can be wiped clean with a damp cloth.
d-c-fix® is easy to apply with a low tac adhesion on application, so the film can be repositioned if you’re not happy, air bubbles can be pushed out with a smoother to the edge. The film can be wrapped around doors or use a craft knife to trim at the edge. Leave to bond for 24 hours and when you fancy a change, it’s fully removable too.
- Measure & cut to size (use grid on backing paper)
- Can be applied to any flat surface
- Use water on smooth surfaces like glass & appliances (aids application)
- Repositionable during application (due to a water-based adhesive)
- Use a d-c-fix application kit contains craft knife & smoother (sold separately)
- A hairdryer can be used on curved surfaces (heat softens the vinyl)
- Bonds in 24 hours
- Wipe clean (regular household cleaners are fine)
- Heat resistant to 75°C (hot plates & cups will not damage the vinyl, but use worktop savers for hot pans)
- Fully removable (use a hairdryer for easy removal and soapy water for any adhesive residue leftover